Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Thick as Thieves

I was sitting in a staff meeting yesterday and The Man was talking about fundraising. I suddenly had a thought and remembered a verse from the bible.

"[12] Jesus entered the temple area and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. [13] "It is written," he said to them, " 'My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it a 'den of robbers.'" Matthew 21:12-13

I referenced this and it brought me to Jeremiah 7.

"[11] Has this house, which bears my Name, become a den of robbers to you? But I have been watching! declares the LORD."

I'm going to avoid the new building...I think I should haul tail out of the school ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home