Saturday, February 07, 2004

Looney Tunes: Back in Action.

I downloaded iTunes from Apple. Wow. It's quite a cool media player that's sadly placed Windows Media Player onto the Ne'er To Be Reopened Program Pile. NTBRPP. The reason for the switchover is simple: Net Radio, recently rediscovered. iTunes happens to have a better interface than WMV when it comes down to surfing net radio stations.
Specifically what do I tune in to? The comedy channel. It's back to back stand-up comedy snippets. Yay!
So that's my highlight of the week. Sigh.
I recall listening to all this in Melbourne. Not the specific acts of course, but the channel. It was a whole lot of fun, especially in the late nights when I was writing some whole load of essays. Fun to have a whole load of comedians accompany you for all night essay marathons.
Nice to hear this lot of fools again, it's like welcoming an old friend back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home