Thursday, November 03, 2005

A crisis of faith.

It's sometimes difficult to see that God really cares. There's pain in the world and it comes in bucketloads and it's difficult to see where His hand comes in to soothe, protect or heal. You see the suffering around and you know that in the bible it says that He cares like a father would but then you wait for respite and it never comes.

And then you wonder if He really cares that much.
Because it seems like He doesn't.

I know that as far as my life's concerned, He's been faithful. I can attest to that. I guess that like in all relationships, we struggle with the other party and a relationship with God's no different. I can't really rant too much about this because I know that with all trials that I've been through, I've become a better person because of it. It's just hard to see while you're being put through the gauntlet.

*igh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wes & Jo said...

always better on hindsight i guess, take care dude.

Thu Nov 03, 07:06:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home