Sunday, October 16, 2005

And I'm back.

After 2 weeks of non-intense marking, thankfully non-intense because of an unprecedented sudden ability to manage my time and stick to a schedule. I'm done! I'm done!

*Takes a long breath*

Well.

*Ahem*

It's been a while and there's been not much to update here on the blog (considering the eventlessness of special collectors' edition Marking Packrat TM.) so I'll just pop in a quick rundown of the stuff that's been going on for the past 2 weeks.

  1. I'm going to be a (blood) uncle. My brother's having a girl! First girl in our family so I suspect that she's going to be spoilt rotten by a father, an uncle and a grandfather (who's always wanted a daughter...).I also pity the poor girl's future boyfriends. Muahaha.
  2. JL's Mangaka entry was not kosher but he won most original concept for the open category. Yay! Was impressed considering that it was a last minute entry and he was asking if he could borrow a scanner a day before it was due. Congrats man. (Although MY and I were wondering if it won the most original piece because it did not follow official guidelines. :)
  3. Went down to CPL (Cyberathletes Professional League) to catch VoO and fatal1ty in action. Caught the both of them playing (not each other) Painkiller. Wowch. Talk about killer players. I've never seen anyone play the way they did. Cursors constantly tailing opponents and rockets being sent to where the opponents would wander to a split second later. It was like watching a psychic match. Incredible. :O Fingers got twitchy while we were there and I got pwned by bots at the Creative booth in Counter-Strike: Source. *igh. So much for a professional career in games.
That's my life up to now. Expect more regular updates...(I hope)

Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do you draw too? :3

Thu Oct 20, 03:42:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home