Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Don't you just hate it...

...when bloggers say that they will update their blogs and they don't?

Me? I personally loathe myself.

*igh.

OK...here's the lowdown of the sitch:

Last week was open house. Gah! *nuff said* I was running myself ragged trying to get some displays together and I basically ended up setting up a display on d-day -1. It's been a couple of days since then and my head's still reeling. Meanwhile, I'm tied up in school awaiting the final day of term.

Woohoo!

I hardly made any sense.

Meanwhile, upon rewatching Buffy season 7, I'd have to say that overall storyarc-wise, it's been the weakest season for BtVS. Sad how it went out. It's like the writers decided to cram in next season's storyline into this one because they knew that cancellation loomed. Anyone who wants to know what I mean, try giving the final 3 episodes a watch. *igh. Sadder than a blogger that does not update is a good TV series on its last legs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tym said...

I fervently maintained that it jumped the shark in season 4 with the whole Initiative plot arc, despite the tiptop episodes like "Hush" and "The Body".

Tue Oct 25, 06:27:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Packrat said...

I liked season 5. Didn't mind season 4 and 6. Downloaded season 7. Maybe the medium really does matter because Buffy officially only sucked for me when I came back to Singapore. Shrug.

Wed Oct 26, 12:24:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home