Monday, October 17, 2005

Ever have one of those days...

...Where you're done with work and you can't sleep?

I stayed up till 2am last night trying to get to sleep. 2 whole hours to get to sleep and the only way that I could do so was on the floor. (Figured that since I never had problems getting to sleep in my olde army days, setting up the right conditions might have facilitated sleep.) It worked. Well...till my wife, panicking because I wasn't in bed woke me up. :) So I crawled into bed and tried again.

Dunno why I'm having problems sleeping. Marking's over and I guess that the leftover anxiety's making me all antsy. Bleagh. It's weird considering the only times I've ever been this wired were assignment nights. (or, more accurately, night before assignment nights) In the (contextually misquoted) words of Sarah Mclachlan, "I'm so tired, but I can't sleep."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home