Sunday, November 28, 2004

Toys...

Yay! Birthday comes early this year.
Went to Sitex on Thursday...I wish I had more money...I would have the monster system of my dreams (at least for the next month and a half) plus a few thousand bucks worth of digital toys.
Bought an Epson photo printer for $99. Durabrite! Durable even underwater! (Their booth had a fish tank with the printer and it's printout underwater...cool...except for the fact that no one in their right mind would place a printer underwater...)
Bought a 10 meter LAN cable...(For les Mohaa sessions at Terz's)
Drooled at the Creative booth. Muvo TX FM, now with 1GB of flash memory!
And finally, the creme de la creme of purchases, my official birthday present from S,
The Razer Diamondback with free Exactmat mousepad!

My mind is reeling.
Now, if I can just get used to the darn speed that the cursor zips across the screen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home