Saturday, August 06, 2005

Same Space, New Face.

I decided that my blog was in need of an extreme makeover. Sadly, despite the fact that I liked the Jellyfish blog template, it lacked individuality. It was with great sadness that I buried the old and at the same time, elation, as the new empty-vessels rose from the ashes. Farewell Jellyfish. I'll miss you.

Also saying goodbye is Haloscan, which despite serving me well enough, did not actually keep my comments past 6 months (or something...). O well.

Unveiling the new Empty-vessels.blogspot.com. Enjoy your stay here.

2 Comments:

Blogger wahj said...

Not bad ... where'd you get the template from?

Sun Aug 07, 08:32:00 am 2005  
Blogger Packrat said...

Altered it off the harbour template.

Sun Aug 07, 11:32:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home