Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Enemy of the State

I was in a foul mood all this weekend and this morning...but then I had an epiphany. It was weird really, the turnaround that can happen in a day.
Chapel was a message about faith and fear...it was a message that somehow really touched and revitalised me. Had some idea that I was where I was for a purpose and there is a higher power than I watching over me. We also had a rather interesting panel discussion today with some of the distinguished products from my school and I realised why I was where I was. There will be people who will put me down, but as an ***ian, it's my responsibility to stay. The school's changed and I think that it's changed for the worse, but my pulling myself away from all that and stepping down from the plate is probably what'll hasten it.
ANoises said that he came to the school expecting what he had read in "******, ***** and ****", my school and when he arrived it was the school depicted in the *** story. There are dedicated teachers who still believe in what the school stood for and I want to be there as well for as long as I can. I think that my purpose for the moment is to stem the tide. We'll see which way the wind blows next. Maybe we'll see a revolution.
For the moment, I'll stay paranoid and just keep myself out of trouble.
For all the people who gave me support these past couple o' days, thanks.
I think I'm going to be better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home