Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Life...or something like it.

Firstly: Happy and Blessed New Year to all. I'm not in a reflecting kinda mood and so I'll spare the look back on 2006. I am however in an anxiety riddled back-to-school kinda mood, reflected by my dreams last night about seeing a building in the distance and refusing to head toward it.

It's been a weird couple of days since 2007 struck and I've got to say that I've not been feeling 100%. It's not that I'm getting sick or something, it's just that I'm feeling a little bit detached from my body. Which is weird. But nothing much to fret about, I'll be right as rain by tomorrow.

My one BIG resolution this year is something that I've been toying around with for a long time and I think I may actually get somewhere this year. (Assuming that both Rook and myself manage to pull it off.) It's a project that I feel has been 15 years in the making and I would love to see it come to fruition this year. And I guess that this would be my way of making it happen. (Mainly putting myself out there a la Tym and getting off my butt and doing something about it.) More news re: this to come.

But mainly, I'm looking forward to a surprise or two this year. So here we go.

2007.

Bring it on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Soh said...

Mixed feelings and anxiety about coming back to school? I guess you must be having cold feet about not having US back there to tease, and be teased by US. ^_^*

By the way, sir, I'm teaching too. Hahah. I'm a Mdm! That's so weird.

Thu Jan 04, 05:00:00 pm 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home