Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Simple(ton) Life.

Whoever had decided to put Paris and Nicole together and make them do all kinds of crazy shit together had a really good thing going. It appealed to the basest instincts of the general population and cried "watch me! I'm rich and stupid!". It worked as a phenomena while Paris and Nicole worked us over. They are of course the ones that are laughing their way to the bank on royalties.

Flash forward to today and we see Mediacorp decide to do the exact same thing. Xiaxue and a relative unknown are getting a TV show.

I don't even know what to say. Put one idiot on TV and laugh at her as she attempts to do things that one shouldn't attempt unless one looks remotely like Paris Hilton (or even Nicole Richie) may actually be funny to watch. But I think that it's pretty tasteless when someone who looks vaguely like a midget attempts a pole dance.

*Shudder*

2 Comments:

Blogger Packrat said...

I regularly go there when I really have nothing better to angst about. It's a source of inspiration for me. :)

/agree about the republicans though. They're really hitting way below the belt in this one. I hope they get hammered.

Wed Nov 08, 11:54:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its like how people laugh at mini me if we would just leave her alone. Perhaps she'll just fade away.

Soapy

Sat Nov 11, 11:19:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home