Friday, January 12, 2007

The Apple iPhone...First Thoughts.

And no, I'm not going to bash it. I have to admit that I really think they've definitely released some cool hardware. But look at it. Really look at it. A touchscreen iPod-phone?

One word.

Smudging.

I mean, really. As is the MP3 player front has already got tons of problems with smudging on glossy surfaces. (Which MP3 player maufacturers seems to really like...) and you're coming out with a touchSCREEN MP3 phone? Doesn't that mean that unless you powder your fingers often, the average iPhone's going to be smudge-heavy? I can just imagine the first peripheral that they will release for said iPhone. The iRubberglove. Or the iWipecloth.

All that said, it still looks really cool.

No really.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home