Tuesday, September 27, 2005

All se7en and we'll watch them fall.

...Or the incredible hyperlinked blog post...

7 things that scare me:

  1. Cockroaches and other large bugs.
  2. Heights. (Yes, it sounds like Wahj's list…)
  3. Being ordinary or dying having not achieved greatness.
  4. Horror films. (I know it's supposed to scare you but these often leave long term nightmares that keep me up late at night)
  5. Dark corridors at midnight. (especially in any place I stay in long term)
  6. The sea, either when you can see the bottom and it's a long way away or when you can't see into the water at all.
  7. Sharks.

7 things that I like the most:

  1. Accomplishment.
  2. Helping out.
  3. Dominating. (In games, not *ahem*…)
  4. Writing.
  5. Chillin' with Ondine. (Which she hasn't learned to do yet but is trying her bestest.)
  6. Movies.
  7. Reading.

7 important things in my room:

  1. A good comforter. (Heavy enough to feel snug in and light enough to let in air)
  2. Cell/Mobile phone.
  3. Wallet. (Can't leave home without it)
  4. MP3 player.
  5. Wedding Ring. (When it's there)
  6. Bedside reading. (This varies)
  7. Clover. (My Acer travelmate notebook when she's there)

7 random facts about me:

  1. I cannot sit still after meals unless there's really good conversation going.
  2. I have had the unfortunate incidence (twice) of bugs flying into my mouth. (Once a moth when I was really young and playing Red Indians Native Americans, and an unfortunate fly while biking in Perth)
  3. In the army, because I really had nothing better to do after meals, I used to eat chicken bones. (The whole thing…drumsticks, wings, anything) I still chew on the ends.
  4. I scared a chick to death once. (I was chasing it around a farm and it dropped dead)
  5. I hated cats till I met Ondine.
  6. I have weird fingers.
  7. I was chased by a turkey in the United States. (I was 13 and it was a huge bird)

7 things I plan to do before I die:

  1. Write a book. (Maybe a series of books)
  2. Have kids.
  3. Participate in a gaming tournament.
  4. Watch an NBA game live.
  5. Own a Golden Retriever.
  6. Drive a convertible in a temperate country.
  7. Live somewhere else than here.

7 things I can do:

  1. Play basketball.
  2. Write. (Always have)
  3. Whistle. (I learned to do so a scant 4 years ago)
  4. Shoot virtual players in a game setting.
  5. Get along with people half my age.
  6. Be spontaneous.
  7. Polish off unhealthy amounts of meat.

7 things I can't do:

  1. Anything that involves routine. (Although I like my rituals. I am a contradiction)
  2. Step into a movie when it's started and feel ok about it.
  3. Consistent housework.
  4. Roll my "R"s.
  5. Tolerate stupidity.
  6. Be punctual. (I'm either too early or fashionably horrendously late.)
  7. Say "no" to friends without feeling guilty.

7 things I say the most:

  1. "Uhm".
  2. "Geez". (Soft "g")
  3. "Dang".
  4. "Depends on how you look at it…"
  5. "Shaddup". (Teaching only)
  6. "You see what I mean?"
  7. "Things will look better in the morning."


7 celebrity crushes: (Wow…I was breezing through this meme when I hit this section and I'm kinda stuck…)

  1. Joan Severance. (The first screen goddess that showed me her b******)
  2. Jennifer Love Hewitt. (In her Party of Five days…)
  3. Julie Delpy. (Before Sunrise / Sunset)
  4. Elisha Cuthbert. (In The Girl Next Door)
  5. Angelina Jolie. (Those lips…Ooo…)
  6. Audrey Hepburn. (A classic classy babe)
  7. Courtney Cox. (In her Misfits of Science days)

7 people who could do this:

  1. JL
  2. NNA
  3. Gid Y. (This IS order 66)
  4. Mike W.
  5. Demelong
  6. Di
  7. Da

5 Comments:

Blogger wahj said...

"I scared a chick to death once. (I was chasing it around a farm and it dropped dead)"

You know, all sorts of weird ideas came to mind in the few milliseconds between reading the first half of that sentence and registering the clarification in the second half. = )

Tue Sept 27, 02:31:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Henry Liu said...

haha. gideon..haha

Tue Sept 27, 05:42:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Ondine said...

One of the things you say most...
dunno

=)

Tue Sept 27, 09:33:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Demel said...

Why me? o_O What an honour/sadness >_>

Gid's would seem interesting >_> but I'd actually like to see Sheu Zhi write this .

Oh well, a student's got to do what a teacher tells him to do. =/

Tue Sept 27, 11:26:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG YOU SCARED A CHICK TO DEATH?!

Good Lord, bless the poor chick. ><

Mike Wee

Fri Sept 30, 02:36:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home