Thursday, March 18, 2004

Heya.

Don't you just hate it when you get a song into your head and you can't get rid of it?
For me it's Heya by Outkast. I heard it the first time during the NBA All Star game. They used it as the introduction for the Eastern Conference. Then, I heard it over the radio and then again tonight at the play. It's a fun song and it's VERY catchy but I know that it's probably going the way of the Macarena and it'll drive me crazy soon enough.
Speaking of other irritating songs, The Ketchup Song and the aforementioned Macarena. Irritating like poke a pen into your eye and swizzle it around irritating.
On an unrelated note, I managed to roll up near perfect stats during a course that I was attending. 18, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14. It was my fifth set that day and because no one was around to see it, I can't use it...Aarrgh. This guranteed that my dice will never roll up another good set of stats ever again. (Anyone who has no idea what those numbers mean, apologies.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home