Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A first?

So my daughter went on her first date today. It wasn't as traumatic for me as a father as I thought it would be. But then again, she had a chaperone and it lasted for all of 5 minutes.

IMG_2781

This was getting a little too close for my liking but before I could question the young man on his intentions with my daughter, he moved away a bit.

Jordan and Joshua

They basically lost interest with each other after a while and the boy then proceeded to check out the pram that he was sitting in. Typically a boy to proceed to take interest in the ride over the girl.

But oh well...

At least I didn't have to wait for her till midnight (or worse) and arm myself with a shotgun.

For now...

2 Comments:

Blogger S7R4t4 said...

I love the look she's giving him in the second photo...

and where would you get a shotgun in singapore? I want one too!

Wed Jan 02, 10:08:00 am 2008  
Blogger  said...

OMG! Is that J? She has grown so much!

Fri Jan 04, 01:16:00 am 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home