Sunday, March 25, 2007

One month and a bit.

Apologies for my long absence.

It's been a month and the month has been hectic. It's been yet another start of the school year and that usually means that I'm not going to be the most happy person around. That said, let's play a little catch up.

In a month (not in chronological order), I have:

  1. Had my haircut miscommunication that's caused me to look like I'm fresh out of BMT. Reminder: The numbers are for the razors and not for the top of the head.
  2. Gotten an early reminder about why I really hate the bureaucracy of teaching.
  3. Returned to Melbourne.
  4. Returned home (as usual, disgruntled).
  5. Watched 3 movies.
  6. Failed to watch 300.
More details to come about the 6 points.

Really.

No.

Really.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol!! gotta see the new haircut man. :-) wes

Wed Mar 28, 06:11:00 am 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home