Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Because I can't win the battles that I fight in real life...

...therefore I celebrate the battles that I fight virtually.

Standing

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am back in reservist. And the same gods that help the army continue to run despite the (high) level of stupidity in upper management has blessed my platoon with impossible tasks that require impossible work.

So let's talk about the battles that do give me satisfaction: Battlegrounds. I have been hitting the battlegrounds in WoW for the past couple of weekends and I finally get my name on the board. So as of today, little elven girl Tylys is now among the top 2000 players on the Dragonblight server.

Yay!

Now, if only I could kick this much ass in real life.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ondine said...

*growl**frown**growl*

Wed May 31, 08:12:00 am 2006  
Blogger Wes & Jo said...

YOU ROXXX ELF GURL! CHIOH SIA!

FW!

Wed May 31, 07:52:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HiHi, any chance of changing servers? =)

My predominantly Singaporean Guild is recruiting on Garona. =)

PT

Thu Jun 29, 09:06:00 am 2006  
Blogger Packrat said...

Not anytime soon. My own guild's being set up on Dragonblight.

:) Come join us if you want. We're starting a newbie levelling group.

Fri Jun 30, 09:04:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Packrat> I just might. Check with you again when I start a new character there. :)

PT

Thu Jul 06, 10:31:00 am 2006  
Blogger Packrat said...

Sure...drop my character a mail or something. :)

Fri Jul 07, 12:11:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home