Thursday, May 04, 2006

Troll-be-gone anyone?

So apparently, I've got troll problems...again.

This one's a pretty daring one. I mean the sheer bravery of posting on a website with absolutely no indication of ones identity means...It's really ballsy.

But since this is my website, I get to have the final say on the main page.

So there.

Anonymous, the fact that you have never once addressed the issue of a fair election means that you're off topic. T-O-T-A-L-L-Y which spells "totally"...look it up since you're not big on the reading.

You've got (self-perceived) arguments that you may think are legitimate because you read them in a book somewhere or because you've just discussed it in social studies. Perhaps you're a mindless automaton towing the party line. I don't know. But I do know this: You're in my house now. And to (mis)quote Frank Miller:

"This isn't a [blog]. It's an operating table, and I'm the surgeon"

Go read up a little bit more before you come here with your assumptions and spew your crap all over the carpet. Otherwise, I'm going to have to take you out and spank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home