Monday, February 21, 2005

Whoa...

Constantine

Went to see this with Tym, Terz and Yuhui yesterday evening...but since dat's already blogged about it...I will resist going on about how much I enjoyed it...Well, let's just say that any movie without knuckle dusters in it (specifically with the prefix "holy") is going to be poor fare indeed.
According to rottentomatoes people didn't like the movie, stating that it was quite a convoluted story that they couldn't really keep up with it...This reviewer hated the messiness of the movie that he went and wrote a messy review slamming it. Problem is that he effectively wrote a review that is messier and more incoherent than he claims that the movie is...
Anyway, I'm on 3 hours of sleep and I'm crashing, so I'm signing out and going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home