Thursday, June 28, 2007

More photos.

This bunch is from the previous days due to the fact that I've been less than industrious with my camera and I also left the memory card in said camera in the hospital.

IMG_0710 (Small)

My li'l girl with her best impression of her brother and his "zen" expression. Also a little endorsement for the iPod mini and the JVC speaker stand. (Thanks Tym).

IMG_0753 (Small)

My li'l boy looking like he's on his mobile with Bluetooth finger attachment. Effect spoilt by the fact that he's eating his other hand. :)

More to come.

And if you're thinking that this blog has become a blog where I just gush about my kids.....Well....It has. I apologise but they're all I'm thinking about right now. :P

And it's my blog anyway.

*Gush*

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't apologize dood. congrats WOWer man. wes

Fri Jun 29, 04:08:00 am 2007  
Blogger Grace said...

Don't worry, I'm sure that almost everyone who visits your blog wants to share in your parental joy. :D Congrats sir!

Fri Jun 29, 05:24:00 pm 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats sir!

Sat Jun 30, 01:59:00 pm 2007  
Blogger Caleb Liu said...

My hearty congratulations.

Fri Jul 06, 09:34:00 am 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home