Tuesday, January 03, 2006

And a new year in school.

Apologies for the tone of the last post and it's atypical of me to start a new year on a bad note. Anyways, I've cleared up the funk that I've been in for the past 2 days and I'm all hunky dory and ready for a new year in school. It's been a good holiday but I face the new year with a sense of trepidition and uncertainty simply because this would be the first year that I'm taking a class that's headed for a major examination. *Gasp*

The responsibility...Shock.

Anyways, aside from that, it's going to be a good year simply because my bond ends in June. Yes folks, come june 06, I'll be bond free. Still teaching but with the option of leaving anytime I feel like it. Which means that if I do leave, my aunt and my sister-in-law would not have to fork out an obscene amount of money to pay for my skedaddling.

Well...all that said, may 2006 be a blessed year for all involved and, because I'm not in the habit of making resolutions that I will inevitably fail to achieve, may we be better people for it.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home