Sunday, May 01, 2005

Photos from the North.

Well...posting from KL. Several shots courtesy of my 6170.

Image005

We saw this man as we were walking along Bukit Bintang. Think he was crippled, and yet he moved along at a steady pace, using his arms to propel him along the footpath. I gave him two dollars the next night. Interesting note: A clerk working the night shift at 7-11 went out with a cup of coffee and gave it to the beggar man. Nice thing he did, I thought.

Image001

Dinner that night with stingray + roasted chicken wings. Yummy!

Image000

Funny sign. It sold Bak Kut Teh I think...I hope.

Image008

We were in Chinatown tonight when I saw this lady sitting by herself nursing a bottle of Tiger. I like the way the photo turned out because it looks like the world is passing by as she sits...and that's exactly what it looked like.

Overall, a nice trip...we need weekends like that more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home