Friday, April 01, 2005

Stepping up to the plate to bat for the quitters...

Surveying the science fiction and fantasy sections of these stores, I was vaguely pleased to see that none of my own works seemed to be available. I don't know for a fact that the UPU had turned them back at the border, but if they had, I'd certainly be in good company.
William Gibson

We were talking about this article over brekkie and I proudly announced that if I were to have a label placed on me by Singapore, it would have to be Quitter.

On a less dissenting note:

The new Battlestar Galactica RocKS! (Despite a regendering of Starbuck) Talk about hooked, I was watching it yesterday (courtesy of Al) and I've got to say ":jaw dropping:"

Desperate Housewives: It seems like every week, the writers get together and try to figure out a new depth of humiliation they can sink poor Susan Mayer to. (Either that or how much of Teri Hatcher they can expose...hubba hubba)

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation The 100th episode, not bad...not that good either. Currently waiting for Tuesday when CSI: New York begins.

All that said, it's been a slow week. Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home