Friday, September 17, 2004

This would be one of the funniest things I've read this week.

This comes from the IGN review of Fable. It's an RPG that's relatively broad in terms of things that you can do, one of which is the option to get married. (multiple times if that's your fancy...)

"Again, there are some real problems with the character interaction, just because it does become pedantic quickly, but you can also get some really fantastic responses when you aren't expecting them. My wife caught me hitting on some girls in town and she began cussing them out. I proceeded to give the girls some gifts, which flipped my wife off to no end. I found her later at the bar, drinking herself to the point that she could barely stand, cursing at me in the bar, wondering why she ever married me. A perfect re-creation of my own life. See, your character becomes a true representation of yourself."

Nyuk nyuk...I think that's worth the price of an Xbox and game...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home