Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Speechless...

And rightly so.

And how I'm feeling right now needs to be put to words but I'm all worded out.

They arrived on the 26th. I wish I could have blogged about it then but I stayed in the hospital because I didn't want to leave them on the first night.

I'm exhausted. So I'm going to just let Toby Ziegler say it for me...

(I'm pretty sure it's misquoted but I'll just say that this is how I feel)

Leo: The babies are okay?
Toby: Yeah. They're great. And if somebody was hurting them, I'd drop napalm on Yellowstone to get them to stop, letting some prisoners out of jail wouldn't be nothing, and I've known my kids for about 45 minutes.

IMG_0690 (Small)
Son


IMG_0706 (Small)
Daughter

4 Comments:

Blogger  said...

they're gorgeous! lucky you, got twins! =)

Thu Jun 28, 06:07:00 am 2007  
Blogger justpassingby said...

Hey, congrats!!! So cute they are!!! Welcome to the world of intense protectiveness and pride all at the same time!

I usually lurk on your wife's blog, but since you were nice enough to at least tell us the gender, I thought I'd leave you a note as well!

God bless! Take care of the babies (of course) and the wife!!!

Thu Jun 28, 06:21:00 pm 2007  
Blogger S7R4t4 said...

again, congrats!
babies! and twins too. uber cool, they're really, really cute.

Thu Jun 28, 09:20:00 pm 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ON THE TWINS!!!!! They look like such a bundle of joy! love love lots, di n da

Wed Jul 04, 01:59:00 pm 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home