Thursday, January 27, 2005

Of subtitling and idiots.

Catching the episode of American Idol tonight, I realised something that TCS 5 happened to overlook...WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SUPERIMPOSING YOUR STUPID SMS BANNER OVER THE BLOODY SUBTITLES?!
While I was trying to read the subtitles, I got barraged by a whole lot of Sly Sim fans who haven't gotten over their jones SMSing their profound love for "Sly Rocks"...which I suspect are the drugs that Sly fans are on in order to actually overcome the nausea of watching the guy on TV.
*Shrug*
Meanwhile, Star World's starting Outback Jack...Reality TV producers have a lot to answer for.
Which brings me to...Desperate Housewives! Now this is a show that I decided to give a chance to simply because my dear wife was curious. Me? Not so much...But then I watched it and after forcing myself to sit through the first 15 minutes, I was hooked. I'm not going to confirm anything till after the 3rd episode but I suspect that this may be the best thing on TCS5 for the moment.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home