Monday, October 09, 2006

Be a mehn...To the right ting.

There's something about a southern accent that puts me off some christian speakers. It's a little too much like televangelism that really rubs me the wrong way. Add to that the fact that the speaker in question also slips into a Hongkong accent that reminds me of a Russell Peters clip and I really want to strangle said speaker.

And on other unrelated news: Does anyone else think that the reason the PSI went down was because 4 million Singaporeans turned on their air purifiers?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Soh said...

Air purifiers don't work. The haze is back smogging us all really badly again.

Air purifiers don't really prevent us from being sick. I just thought that having really purified air around kids since young gets them accustomed to bacteria-less and dirtless air, that they fall sick so easily when they get to the real city, and the real countryside. Maybe we city dwellers should all take a hiatus and live by the countryside for a few months. I heard that it prevents kids from developing allergies easily. :b

Wed Oct 18, 10:35:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home